About Me

My photo
Chris is married with 3 cats and lives just outside Coventry. She owns The Amethyst Centre, which is a complementary therapy and training centre.

Friday 25 October 2019

T+15: still doing too much

2 weeks now since the op, and the skin on my affected arm is peeling away. Gross, I know, but it's what happens when your flesh swells and then goes back down. So out with the moisturiser!

Still not in a position to type too much, so I'll just say that today I received a beautiful bunch of hand-tied flowers from the Amethyst Centre, in the Centre's colours: lilac larkspur, deep purple and lilac lisianthus, and cream roses and spray chrysanthemums, with pine and gypsophila. Beautiful, and thanks to all who contributed.

Having had to cancel some big ticket courses today, I now have the increased worry of how the Centre will survive my absence as I can't actually do anything to bring in any income myself. So if anyone out there has any thoughts...

Here's the flowers, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment