About Me

My photo
Chris is married with 3 cats and lives just outside Coventry. She owns The Amethyst Centre, which is a complementary therapy and training centre.

Wednesday 9 October 2019

T-2: depersonalising the Centre and repersonalising my room

Today I spent some time sorting out the room which I will spend a lot of time in on my return, i.e. the "ironing room" which is our spare bedroom. Haven't completed it yet, tomorrow I need to finish the actual ironing - last ironing for a month! Yay! and put it away, then finish packing and make the bed up with Steve's help.

Also today, I have taken my CDs from the Centre: also some crystals for an altar at home, and my Tarot and oracle cards so I can do some readings and hopefully that could be a source of income. Now that is actually quite upsetting, as I realise just how much I have here of me. I have taken about 10% of me from the Centre I guess. I just hope those who hire my room in the next few months don't feel my presence too much!

So this is my last evening shift for a few months. I shall miss the CCTV pictures changing from colour to black and white night vision. I shall miss the way the stained glass composition changes colour between daylight and artificial light.

Goodnight Amethyst Centre. I leave this place in the capable hands of Janet and her assistants, both human and spirit, and my final shift of 2019 happens tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Take special care of yourself after your operation, and come back fitter and healthier than before. Spirit will be your help and guide during this time. You then will be able to achieve anything. May God bless you. xx

    ReplyDelete