About Me

My photo
Chris is married with 3 cats and lives just outside Coventry. She owns The Amethyst Centre, which is a complementary therapy and training centre.

Tuesday 5 November 2019

I was warned

I was warned that the anaesthetic would have effects later, and over the last few days I've found this out.

I did think that I was going down with something, and though my wound area felt warm there was no pain or itching. This morning I felt quite ill so I went back to bed about 9am, and felt better when I got up. I had a light lunch of scrambled egg and cheese, and felt really sick and ill.

I called the GP and they asked me to go in tomorrow morning at 9.30. Now I was reluctant to do that as I'm at the hospital physio for noon and the last thing I need is to hang around there for a couple of hours, especially if I'm feeling ill. So I said I'd monitor it and if I needed to, I'd call in the morning for an appointment.

I went back to bed this afternoon, accompanied by Dr Freddy Van Cat, and I got up a couple of hours later. I do feel better now, so perhaps it's an anaesthetic flashback and nothing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment