About Me

My photo
Chris is married with 3 cats and lives just outside Coventry. She owns The Amethyst Centre, which is a complementary therapy and training centre.

Friday 4 October 2019

Safe hands

Today, with a week to go, I had a meeting with my "replacement" Lindsey.

She is a therapist with her own practice, who is moving into teaching and I am supporting her to make the change with us at the Centre. She has her own physical problems (as do we all at the Centre!) which is one impetus for changing to teaching from physical therapies, and is a great support to me. We share the same naff sense of humour too!

She noticed some undercurrents I was trying to ignore, and some of her observations made me wonder just who was the psychic here! So I'm really pleased that I'm handing over the supervision of the students to her.

Our introductory aromatherapy and reflexology courses are scheduled to start on Monday, and Lindsey is to teach them. We spent some time making sure she knew where the stock was kept and what we had available to her and the new students. There are still places left, by the way!

So tonight I feel much better about leaving the students in her hands, I know she will cope. I'm even looking forwards to finding the Centre in better health when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment