About Me

My photo
Chris is married with 3 cats and lives just outside Coventry. She owns The Amethyst Centre, which is a complementary therapy and training centre.

Thursday 2 May 2019

Wearing a bit thin now

This here pain and restricted movement is starting to wear a bit thin now.

It's worst in the mornings when I'm driving to work. Thank god I still have one good arm!

So I decided to get myself a sling to support the arm as it might help even before I have the op. The thinking here is that if people see the sling they might help me, and it might stop me trying to do things I really can't. Managed to find a nice purple one on Ebay!

Of course what would help is actually having the damn operation. I did consider getting a witchy friend to cast a spell for it, but I am reluctant to mess with karma etc. Guess I just need to keep taking the tablets then.

Thank you all for your help. More and more donations coming in, which mean I have nearly reached the amount for a week in a convalescent home. I need to research it now!

https://gogetfunding.com/please-fund-my-convalescence/

No comments:

Post a Comment