About Me

My photo
Chris is married with 3 cats and lives just outside Coventry. She owns The Amethyst Centre, which is a complementary therapy and training centre.

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Unexpected consequences

When I had the pre-op interview at the hospital, I was advised to stop taking all the supplements I take because they will interfere with some of the medications I will have to take during the op and recovery process.

I'd never heard of this, I must admit. I had heard that some drugs would interact with the omega supplements but not all the supplements.

Anyway, the first one I stopped taking was the Organic Beauty Oil from NYR Organic. I take this because it is an excellent source of the 3-6-9 Omega oils, with hemp oil in it too. Very nourishing.

Today was the first day I really noticed its loss, about a month after I stopped taking it. Not only is my shoulder really getting worse now, but now my knees are playing up, with pain and weakness starting to affect me.

Oh decisions - should I start taking it again and risk the wrath of the surgical team? I may just do that!

https://gogetfunding.com/please-fund-my-convalescence/

No comments:

Post a Comment